We're looking for fun, creative, passionate, and driven people to help us get the word out and spread hope on their campuses and communities.
Some tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Arranging headband and buff donation distributions to local hospitals or childhood cancer organizations
- Promoting Headbands of Hope around schools, social media, and your community
- Working with different organizations and clubs to set up fundraisers and events
- Generating online sales through your personally assigned promo code
- Gathering Headbands of Hope moments to share with us
- Hosting trunk shows or info booths
- Selling Headbands of Hope products at local events
- Involving headbands in hospital events (e.g., prom, holidays, "Make Your Own Headband Day", etc.)
- Generating local press
Think you have what it takes to be our next Headband Hero? Fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
(Due to the high volume of applications, you should hear back within 5-7 business days)
Do you take awesome pictures on your Instagram account? We'd love for you to take pictures in exchange for product! We're looking for fashion bloggers, photographers, and stylists to incorporate our headbands into their next look. Email your Instagram handle to email@example.com for details.
*High quality photos and/or seasoned bloggers are strongly preferred.