Here at Headbands of Hope, we believe the best way to tell our story is through people. That's why we've developed a Headband Hero program designed to create hope storytellers all over the world. Oh - and did we mention you can earn your favorite headbands?!
There are numerous categories of individuals that are welcome to represent Headbands of Hope:
- We're looking for fun, creative, professional, and driven students to get the word out on campuses and throughout their communities.
- We're looking for everyday people in general who are passionate about giving back and are involved and connected in their communities.
- Because we make tons of donations weekly to hospitals around the world, we're looking for nurses, Child Life Specialists, and other hospital staff to help ensure the kids have the headbands they need.
As long as you have the desire to spread hope, you should definitely apply!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Arranging headband and buff donation distributions to local hospitals or childhood cancer organizations
- Promoting Headbands of Hope around schools, social media, and your community
- Working with different organizations and clubs to set up fundraisers and events
- Generating online sales through your personally assigned promo code
- Gathering Headbands of Hope moments to share with us
- Hosting trunk shows or info booths
- Selling Headbands of Hope products at local events
- Involving headbands in hospital events (e.g., prom, holidays, "Make Your Own Headband Day", etc.)
- Generating local press
Think you have what it takes to be our next Headband Hero? Fill out the form below or email Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Do you take awesome pictures on your Instagram account? We'd love for you to take pictures in exchange for product! We're looking for fashion bloggers, photographers, and stylists to incorporate our headbands into their next look. Email your Instagram handle to email@example.com for details.
*High quality photos and/or seasoned bloggers are strongly preferred.
Read more about being a Headband Hero here.